A train wreck is in process. We have been warned. Protect your finances, investments, and retirement. The official numbers may not represent reality.
More of the Same
- More money printing by central banks. A trillion here and a trillion there, printed money everywhere.
- More deficit spending. $3 Billion per day, but who cares?
- More useless commentary about controlling spending, but the result will be increased spending and more useless commentary.
- More and higher taxes. More consumer price inflation.
- More QE. Printing money props up the stock market, but for how long?
- More debt. More student loans, more credit card debt, more mortgages, more sovereign debt, and eventually some nasty defaults.
Less of the Same
- Less Congressional credibility – low and going lower.
- Less belief in a better future. It is difficult to believe in a brighter future when the food stamps and welfare payments just don’t buy what they used to.
- Less employment. People continue to drop out of the employment statistics because they have given up hope of finding work. This is called “structural unemployment.”
- Less purchasing power for the dollar. The more the central banks print, the higher the cost of food, fuel, beer, and wine.
- Lower standard of living. With much higher costs, the standard of living for most Americans will continue to decline.
About the Same
- The media will continue to assure us that gold is in a bubble – a decade of nonsense – wrong then and wrong now.
- The media will assure us that silver prices are volatile. That and $2.11 will buy a grande coffee.
- Inflation and unemployment will continue to be under-reported, even in non-election years.
- Congressional accomplishments will continue to be over-reported.
- SNAFU: System Non-functional, All Funding Unlimited.
- TBTF banks will remain Too Big To Fail.
- European financial troubles will continue. Ditto for Japan, the UK, and the US.
- The Federal Reserve will bail out banks and fund much of the government deficit. They will claim this benefits both employment and the economy. That benefit plus $2.11 will buy a grande coffee.
aka Deviant Investor
… Interpretation: BUY GOLD AND SILVER… NOW!